SOLAR PETROL PUMPS
Tinsolar has developed a robust petrol pump specially designed for large campuses. This solar based petrol pump solution provides reliable and continual support for electricity over continental means.
Petro pumps are mostly situated in outskirts and rely on diesel generators which are expensive and do not provide instant backup. Solar power system comes at half of the cost as it provides solar electricity for 20 years.
The off-grid solar package is very popular among petrol pump owners in India. The package consists of Solar PCU, batteries and solar panels. Batteries store the solar energy generated by PV panels and provide 24*7 backup to petrol pumps.
- Off – Grid, Solar PCU
- Converting existing Inverter and Battery into solar power system
- DC system for petrol pumps
- Grid – tie solar for petro pumps
- Saving on monthly bills
- Reduction on operational cost on Diesel generators
- Reliable operations
- Less carbon emissions
- Quick and higher ROI
- Tax benefits
- No extra space required for the system